(Winds & Percussion Music)
Paisajes de Espaņa (Landscapes of Spain)
Series: Sound Value Series
Performance Time: 09:06
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Madrid/Barcelona||Steve Martin, Aaron Hines & Jon Brill|
|2. The Basque Country: Pais Vasco|
|3. Sevilla: Ciudad del Romance|
|4. Pamplona: Festival de San Fermin|
This show can be significantly reduced in length by taking several optional cuts:
- Mm.120-132 - :23 removed - *add a fermata on beat 1 of m. 119, then release and count off m.133 to start Movement II.
- Mm.168-283 - :27 removed
- Mm.194-201 - :20 removed
- Mm.209-216 - :22 removed
- Mm.242-247 - :14 removed
- Mm.252-263 - :25 removed
ABOUT THE SHOW
Take your audience on a journey through the magnificence of Spain, including the Romance of the Basque Country and the infamous running of the bulls.
- Regional Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) is protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines. Other considerations may be made for groups in different competing classes.
- Score and parts on 8 1/2 x 11 paper (Landscape or 2-up Flip Folder size available)
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef