Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 6:04
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Play Ball!||Gary P. Gilroy & Nathan Eby|
|3. Seventh Inning Stretch/Home Run|
|Expanded Version (All Music)||$2,045.00|
|Expanded Version (Winds Only)||$1,395.00|
|Excellence for Smaller Bands Version|
|Log In for Samples||Jeff Fackler|
|With our optional Custom Adapted Drill, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our professional team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Optional Adapt-It-Yourself version provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.
Both drill options include:
Drill Sets: 40
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,895.00
Adapt-It-Yourself Drill: $950.00
|48 Winds||10 Percussion||12 Guard||70 Total|
*The expanded version will expand the show length to 7 minutes 15 seconds. **Pre-written material, rehearsal tracks, animation, & Expanded Student Practice Files NOT available for expanded version.
ABOUT THE SHOW
Indeed, America's favorite pastime is baseball. Enduring professionally for over 100 years, no other sport has such iconic music, bringing a listener straight to the ballpark within a few notes. This exceptional composition is brimming of opportunities for costumes, tarps, props and narration. The homage to baseball legends and moments passed will send chills. Perfect if you are looking for an identifiable vehicle for your band.
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography Package
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.