Heroes & Villains
Series: Sound Value Series
Performance Time: 7:56
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. The Superhero||Steve Martin, Aaron Hines & Dan Bryan|
|2. The Villain|
|3. The Battle|
|4. To Be Continued|
|Log In for Samples||--|
|This show provides two options for drill purchase. The optional Drill provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.|
With our optional Custom Adaptation, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Both drill options include:
*If there is no sample video available above, this product has not yet been produced. Delivery will be 4-6 weeks from the time of order processing.
Drill Sets: 60
Custom Adaptation: $1,895.00
|56 Winds||12 Percussion||16 Guard||84 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
From ancient scripture to modern literature, the theme of the hero and the villain, good versus evil, the clash of right and wrong is always present. Our two musical entities are immediately recognizable in this awesome, Elfmanesque soundtrack. With their own theme, we are introduced to our characters and ultimately their clash for dominance. The versatility of this work offers visual interpretation that could range from lighthearted to very dark in order to fit the tastes of your program.
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography Package
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Student Practice Files
- Regional Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) is protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.