Western Side Story
Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 6:42
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. The Town||Gary P. Gilroy & Shawn Glyde|
|2. Horse Opera|
|3. Train Robbery|
|Log In for Samples||Serge Walsh|
|With our optional Custom Adapted Drill, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our professional team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Optional Adapt-It-Yourself version provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.
Both drill options include:
Drill Sets: 51
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,895.00
Adapt-It-Yourself Drill: $950.00
|64 Winds||10 Percussion||16 Guard||90 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
"There is no law, no restraint in this seething cauldron of vice and depravity." The Old West was, in many ways, not far off from the untamed world of the Western's popularized in fiction. In "Western Side Story", the cast and plot of this world seamlessly come alive! We open with the bustle of the town, it's players frenetically making appearances. In "Horse Opera", the iconic campfire melodies comes back to life. "Train Robbery" tosses the audience into the charging cavalry and even some Native combat. Gary's fresh treatment of timeless themes will be a welcome break from today's typical marching band!
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography Package
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.