Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 6:23
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. The Land||Gary P. Gilroy|
|2. The Sea|
|3. The Air|
|Excellence for Smaller Bands Version|
|Video Drill Sample Not Available||--|
|With our optional Custom Adapted Drill, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our professional team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Optional Adapt-It-Yourself version provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.
Both drill options include:
Drill Sets: 0
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,895.00
Adapt-It-Yourself Drill: $950.00
ABOUT THE SHOW
The sea, the land the air. Each encompasses it's own beauty that is unsurpassed in the known universe. And yet they are incomplete without the untamed fauna that they were seemingly made for. Gary expertly conjures the primitive, tribal nature of the herds of the land. We then move below to the magnificence of the underwater realm and it's otherworldly creatures. The brilliance of this piece is in the segue into "The Air", as it seamlessly ascends from one movement to another, illustrating the imperceptible line where the ocean ends and the sky begins. We end in the majesty of untouchable flight, with a rousing explosion of natural color from all three realms.
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography Package
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.