Bullfight, The (Corrida de Toros)
Performance Time: 3:35
Grade: Regional A/A Class
|1. Terci de Varas||Dan Bryan & Aaron Hines|
|2. Tercio de Banderillas|
|3. Tercio de Muerte|
ABOUT THE SHOW
This passionate Spanish production is dripping with masculine melodic and rhythmic motifs, perfect for a drumline seeking a vehicle for individuality. Consider adding a solo or small ensemble of dancers to fight the percussive "bull" along with a splash of red covering panels and the floor for a dramatic finale.
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.