Performance Time: 3:50
Grade: Regional A/A Class
|1. A Gypsy Girl||Aaron Hines & Dan Bryan|
|2. Corporal of Dragoons|
|3. The Toreador|
ABOUT THE SHOW
This arrangement of Bizet's most famous opera gives you the option to have the characters from the opera bring drama to the floor or can be a loose interpretation with simple colors and movement to coordinate with the music. Recognizable and achievable for any ensemble, this show is a perfect stepping-stone into the competitive indoor arena. You could also combine your guard and percussion into the same show and really bring down the house.
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.