Performance Time: 4:09
Grade: Regional A/A Class
|1. Controlled||Dan Bryan & Aaron Hines|
|3. The Wonders of Freedom|
|4. No Strings Attached|
|Video Drill Sample Not Available||--|
Drill Sets: 0
Custom Adapted Drill: $945.00
|2 Snare||1 Tenor||4 Bass||1 Cymbal||8 Total|
|3 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||2 Cymbal||12 Total|
|4 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||3 Cymbal||14 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
There is a peculiar realm behind the curtain, where a man pulls the strings and breathes life into the inanimate. This clever piece incorporates the child-like as well as the controlling, more forebodings aspects of this classic art-form.
- Rehearsal Tracks Audio
- Coordinating Costume
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Indoor Drill
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.