Riddle of the Sphinx, The
Performance Time: 5:08
Grade: Regional A Class
|1. Birth of a Monster||Gary P. Gilroy|
|2. Murder of King Laius|
|3. The Muses and the Sphinx|
|4. The Riddle|
|5. The King's Proclamation|
|6. Final Battle with Oedipus|
|7. The Victory|
|Video Drill Sample||Jeff Fackler|
Drill Sets: 37
Custom Adapted Drill: $945.00
|2 Snare||1 Tenor||4 Bass||7 Total|
|3 Snare||2 Tenor||4 Bass||9 Total|
|4 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||11 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
"Which creature in the morning goes on four feet, at noon on two, and in the evening upon three?" This show tells the story of one of the oldest riddle's of our civilization. Your developing ensemble will enjoy Gary Gilroy's accessible battery parts and tasty auxiliary percussion writing.
- Rehearsal Tracks Audio
- Coordinating Costume
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Indoor Drill
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.