Series: Sound Value Series
Performance Time: 6:28
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Freefall from Consciousness||Gary P. Gilroy & Shawn Glyde|
|2. Alternate Reality|
|Log In for Samples||Tim Fairbanks|
|This show provides two options for drill purchase. The optional Drill provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.|
With our optional Custom Adaptation, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Both drill options include:
*If there is no sample video available above, this product has not yet been produced. Delivery will be 4-6 weeks from the time of order processing.
Drill Sets: 62
Custom Adaptation: $1,595.00
|56 Winds||12 Percussion||16 Guard||84 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
One-third of a human life is spent in a surreal world where the bounds of reality, physics and time are disintegrated. A mind can journey from fantastic, to absurd, to terrifying in a matter of minutes. This musical chronicle is as schizophrenic as our subconscious; turning on a dime and encompassing nearly every emotion imaginable.
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography
- Guard Choreography Package
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Student Practice Files
- Regional Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) is protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.