From the Earth to the Moon
Series: Sound Value Series
Performance Time: 6:00
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Kitty Hawk||Gary P. Gilroy|
|2. A Sea of Clouds|
|3. Apollo 11|
|Excellence for Smaller Bands Version|
|Log In for Samples||Jeff Fackler|
|This show provides two options for drill purchase. The optional Drill provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.|
With our optional Custom Adaptation, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Both drill options include:
*If there is no sample video available above, this product has not yet been produced. Delivery will be 4-6 weeks from the time of order processing.
Drill Sets: 30
Custom Adaptation: $1,595.00
|48 Winds||10 Percussion||12 Guard||70 Total|
(Previously this show was entitled "The Four Elements")
ABOUT THE SHOW
One of mankind's most triumphant journeys was landing on the moon. Flight began at Kitty Hawk and is bench marked by first steps on the moons surface. This show takes the audience through the trials and tribulations of flight, culminating in a journey into space!
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography
- Guard Choreography Package
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Director's Binder
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- SmartMusic Files
- Regional Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) is protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.