Series: Sound Value Series
Performance Time: 7:55
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. The Journey||Gary P. Gilroy & Aaron Hines|
|2. Inner Sanctuary|
|Video Drill Sample Not Available||--|
|This show provides two options for drill purchase. The optional Drill provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.|
With our optional Custom Adaptation, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Both drill options include:
*If there is no sample video available above, this product has not yet been produced. Delivery will be 4-6 weeks from the time of order processing.
Drill Sets: 60
Custom Adaptation: $1,595.00
|64 Winds||12 Percussion||16 Guard||92 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Gates alludes to the tradition of Japanese torii gates, traditionally found at the entrance of or within a Shinto shrine. It symbolically marks the transition from the profane to the sacred. Dating as far back as 922 AD, thousands of the gates have been constructed along pathways, leading the faithful to worship. With exotic and reflective Oriental musical motifs, Gary brilliantly leads the audience to enlightenment with this sophisticated composition.
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography Package
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Student Practice Files
- Regional Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) is protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.