Happily Ever After?
Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 7:42
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. The Cake||Gary P. Gilroy|
|2. The Dress|
|3. The Night Before|
|4. Here Comes The Bride/I Object!|
|5. Runaway Bride/Happily Ever After|
|Video Drill Sample Not Available||--|
|With our optional Custom Adapted Drill, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our professional team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Optional Adapt-It-Yourself version provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.
Both drill options include:
Drill Sets: 0
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,895.00
Adapt-It-Yourself Drill: $950.00
ABOUT THE SHOW
Taking the most cynical, yet hysterical view possible of the sacred institution of matrimony, "Happily Ever After?" introduces us to scheming brides and their helpless grooms – and comes with your choice of two endings. You can choose the heart-breaking version or the happy ending, or decide to change it up for a shocking finals-night twist! In Ending #1, despite joyful preparations for the big day and the walk down the aisle, things go south as our bride is whisked away, Graduate-style, leaving our helpless groom at the altar for a hilariously disillusioned ending. Or, choose ending #2 and watch them run down the aisle together to live happily ever after!
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.