Iron Horse Express, The
Series: Sound Value Series
Performance Time: 6:22
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Laying Track||Gary P. Gilroy|
|2. Pushing West|
|3. Ghost Trains|
|4. End of the Line|
|Log In for Samples||Jack Chambers|
|This show provides two options for drill purchase. The optional Drill provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.|
With our optional Custom Adaptation, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Both drill options include:
*If there is no sample video available above, this product has not yet been produced. Delivery will be 4-6 weeks from the time of order processing.
Drill Sets: 36
Custom Adaptation: $1,595.00
|48 Winds||10 Percussion||12 Guard||70 Total|
This show includes a section based on the Concert piece Fire! (Previously this show was entitled "The Four Elements")
ABOUT THE SHOW
The clanging of the bell, the release of pent-up steam, and the metal-on-metal screeching of wheel mechanisms. The railroad has always been a source of great legends of mystery, crime and romance. This bygone era of reliance on rail travel is captured in the intense strains of The Iron Horse Express, connecting the past with the future with a high-speed excursion that whisks the passengers away on a trip to the unknown, nestled deep inside the most distant recesses of their imaginations.
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography
- Flag Choreography Package
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Director's Binder
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- SmartMusic Files
- Regional Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) is protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.