Shall We Dance?
Series: Sound Value Series
Performance Time: 7:35
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Samba||Steve Martin & Aaron Hines|
|Excellence for Smaller Bands Version|
|Log In for Samples||Serge Walsh|
|This show provides two options for drill purchase. The optional Drill provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.|
With our optional Custom Adaptation, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Both drill options include:
*If there is no sample video available above, this product has not yet been produced. Delivery will be 4-6 weeks from the time of order processing.
Drill Sets: 43
Custom Adaptation: $1,595.00
|48 Winds||10 Percussion||12 Guard||70 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
From the controlled beauty of classical ballet to the vivacity of salsa dance can be found in nearly every culture on Earth. Shall We Dance? celebrates dance's diversity of culture and capacity to express every emotion imaginable.
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography
- Guard Choreography Package
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Student Practice Files
- Regional Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) is protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef.