Performance Time: 4:57
Grade: A/Open Class
|1. I Wish I Could Stop||Gary P. Gilroy, Aaron Hines & Kyle Zive|
|2. The Struggle|
|4. Together We Fight|
|5. Overcome Your Demons|
|Video Drill Sample Not Available||--|
Drill Sets: 0
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,195.00
ABOUT THE SHOW
Not to be confused with addictions to drugs, alcohol or other negative vices, this show concept will explore several broad aspects of any addiction. The program will portray moments of yearning and temptation, moments of calm and release, moments of struggle and resistance, and moments of victory, such as when one uses addiction to catapult oneself into a state of optimal performance. Addiction is not always bad. It can be fed upon, used for good, and a source of great energy. Bring this show to life on the indoor floor. You won't be able to pull yourself away.....
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.