Pyramids of Egypt
Performance Time: 5:25
Grade: Regional A/A Class
|1. Construction||Gary P. Gilroy|
|2. The Discovery of KV62|
|3. Curse of the Pharaohs|
|Video Drill Sample||Aaron Hines|
Drill Sets: 43
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,195.00
|3 Snare||2 Tenor||4 Bass||9 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
The icons of ancient Egypt have brought amazement, wonder and sometimes danger for countless generations. This epic tale that spans millennia is masterfully crafted with recognizable harmonies, rhythms and icons that are sure to bring your audience to their feet.
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.