Far East, The
Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 7:08
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Nian (New Year)||Gary P. Gilroy|
|2. Yuanxiao Jie (Lantern)|
|3. Duanwa Jie (Dragon)|
|4. Dong Zhi (Winter)|
|Excellence for Smaller Bands Version|
|Log In for Samples||Jeff Fackler|
|With our optional Custom Adapted Drill, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our professional team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Optional Adapt-It-Yourself version provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.
Both drill options include:
Drill Sets: 44
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,895.00
Adapt-It-Yourself Drill: $950.00
|48 Winds||10 Percussion||12 Guard||70 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
Boasting rich cultural meaning and a long history, traditional Chinese festivals compose an important and brilliant part of Chinese culture. Their celebrations are brisk and exciting with folk customs, food, colors and rituals that amaze the Western world. Gary's vibrant piece is based on an ancient Chinese folk tune, and brilliantly takes the listener through four of the most well-known national festivals.
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography
- Guard Choreography Package
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.