(Winds & Percussion Music)
Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 07:02
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Obstacles||Curtis J. Melton|
|2. The Other Side|
|3. Breaking Barriers|
ABOUT THE SHOW
"Boundaries" brilliantly illustrates the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual road-blocks that make up the human condition. Using form, body, equipment, and props, this piece is brimming with opportunities to flex your creative muscles.
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- Score and parts on 8 1/2 x 11 paper (Landscape or 2-up Flip Folder size available)
- Directors Binder with an extra score and CD pouch
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts
- Student Practice CD with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only & Front Ensemble Only
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef and Electric Bass part.