Performance Time: 4:20
Grade: Regional A Class
|1. Red Paintings||Dan Bryan & Aaron Hines|
|2. Reserved Ground|
|3. Underground Revival|
ABOUT THE SHOW
"La Rosa" is a passionate study of the symbol of romance, the rose. A vivid painting of red begins our journey, before being gently led in a quiet yet intense tango. But the heat is turned up to searing when the streets are filled with dancers for an intense ending that will have your audience on their feet!
- Rehearsal Tracks Audio
- Coordinating Costume
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Indoor Drill
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.