Performance Time: 5:07
Grade: A Class
|1. Up and Coming||Shawn Glyde & Francesca Preciado|
|2. In the Zone|
|3. A look at Your Success|
|4. Last Hurrah|
|Video Drill Sample||Jeff Fackler|
Drill Sets: 36
Custom Adapted Drill: $945.00
|2 Snare||1 Tenor||4 Bass||7 Total|
|3 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||10 Total|
|4 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||11 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
"How to Be a Rock Star" is the theme of this well-designed show. This show is perfect for first-year drumlines that need a positive and successful initial experience in the indoor percussion activity.
- Rehearsal Tracks Audio
- Coordinating Costume
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Indoor Drill
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.