Performance Time: 4:08
Grade: A Class
|1. Journey to the Kingdom of the Dead||Dan Bryan & Aaron Hines|
|3. The Fire Rages|
|Video Drill Sample||Jeff Fackler|
Drill Sets: 45
Custom Adapted Drill: $945.00
|2 Snare||1 Tenor||4 Bass||1 Cymbal||8 Total|
|3 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||2 Cymbal||12 Total|
|4 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||3 Cymbal||14 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
What lies below us? The myths of Hades, Orpheus and the Ferryman are brought to new life in this foreboding musical journey through the realms of earth's farthest reaches.
- Rehearsal Tracks Audio
- Coordinating Costume
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Indoor Drill
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.