(Winds & Percussion Music)
Godfather Chronicles, The
Series: Sound Value Series
Performance Time: 06:39
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|Gary P. Gilroy, Emory Dease & Kyle Zive|
ABOUT THE SHOW
A show you can't refuse? The searing epic of Mafia history takes a powerful turn as the Gary bring visions of the this underworld to the field. Imagery and symbolism come face to face with the commanding musical distinctiveness that personifies the oaths, corruption, violence and betrayal that is the cosa nostra.
- Regional Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) is protected on a first come-first serve basis. Exclusivity is available in your surrounding area; in an approximately 100 mile radius, regardless of state lines. Other considerations may be made for groups in different competing classes.
- Score and parts on 8 1/2 x 11 paper (Landscape or 2-up Flip Folder size available)
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part and Low Brass parts in Treble Clef