Performance Time: 4:32
Grade: A Class
|1. Silver Bells||Dan Bryan & Aaron Hines|
|2. Golden Bells|
|3. Iron Bells|
ABOUT THE SHOW
This show will take your audience on a journey through parts of “The Bells” – a poem by Edgar Allen Poe. Brilliant scoring of metallic colors to match each of the silver, golden, and iron bells movements. Musical quotes include “Carol of the Bells” and “Dies Irae.” Depending on your class, deeper conceptual portrayal can go on a journey through life, marriage, and death.
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.