Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 6:33
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Starting Line||Steve Martin, Aaron Hines & Dan Bryan|
|2. The Wall|
|3. Second Wind|
|4. Finish Line|
|Excellence for Smaller Bands Version|
|Video Drill Sample Not Available||--|
|With our optional Custom Adapted Drill, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our professional team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Optional Adapt-It-Yourself version provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.
Both drill options include:
Drill Sets: 0
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,895.00
Adapt-It-Yourself Drill: $950.00
ABOUT THE SHOW
This intriguing production follows a runner from starting to finish line, in constant motion. The challenges of fatigue and the euphoric highs of success make for a dramatic motif, but also a metaphor for daily life; never give up and constantly push oneself forward despite fatigue and occasionally desiring to settle for less than ones potential best. The second wind injects some much-needed adrenaline into the spirit of the runner, drawing to a stirring finish across the tape, reminding us to never, ever give up.
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.