To Conquer the Air
Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 7:44
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. The Dream Takes Hold||Gary P. Gilroy|
|3. Kitty Hawk|
|4. 12 Seconds in 1903|
|Log In for Samples||Serge Walsh|
|With our optional Custom Adapted Drill, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our professional team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Optional Adapt-It-Yourself version provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.
Both drill options include:
Drill Sets: 55
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,895.00
Adapt-It-Yourself Drill: $950.00
|72 Winds||12 Percussion||18 Guard||102 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
Lift-off with this bold and symphonic celebration of the first men in flight. This isnít one of countless marching band shows about flight, though. Through virtuosic, relentless flourishes we explore the spark and process of invention, saving the main event for last. The relentless closer masterfully lifts the performers into flight and beyond for twelve seconds that will make history for your band.
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography Package
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.