Performance Time: 5:22
Grade: A/Open Class
|1. Morse Code||Dan Bryan & Aaron Hines|
|2. Invention of the Telephone|
|3. The World Gets (Dis)Connected|
|4. The Information Superhighway|
|5. Social Networking|
|Video Drill Sample||Tim Fairbanks|
Drill Sets: 65
Custom Adapted Drill: $945.00
|2 Snare||1 Tenor||4 Bass||1 Cymbal||8 Total|
|3 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||2 Cymbal||12 Total|
|4 Snare||2 Tenor||5 Bass||3 Cymbal||14 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
All beings are hard-wired to communicate, but humans perpetually find ways to speak to each other more efficiently. Centered around the technology of communication, this show will depict mankind's evolution as communicators since the first message was transmitted across wires. As with most advances in technology, the rate of advancement has grown exponentially since that first transmission. As we become able to communicate more rapidly, we have become ironically DIS-connected by the technology - our communication is sterilized by keyboards and screens. In this production, the audience will experience episodes portraying significant modes of communication such as Morse Code, the telephone (wired and wireless), and the most global and universal form of contemporary communication: the social network. From wired to wireless and spoken to texted, "Connected" will take you on a journey through the advancement of the technology that connects mankind today. Get plugged in this today!
- Rehearsal Tracks Audio
- Coordinating Costume
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Indoor Drill
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.