Series: Championship Series
Performance Time: 7:41
|Movements||Composer(s) / Arranger(s)||Samples|
|1. Dark Skies||Steve Martin & Aaron Hines|
|2. Cyclonic Destruction|
|3. Falling Snow|
|4. Rains/Ice Storm|
|5. Parting Clouds|
|Excellence for Smaller Bands Version|
|Log In for Samples||Serge Walsh|
|With our optional Custom Adapted Drill, you take the summer off and have our professionals do the adapting! Our professional team will take your instrumentation and re-chart your drill to your exact band size (does not include creative drill changes). Custom adaptation is strongly recommended for those with minimal drill design experience.
Optional Adapt-It-Yourself version provides one easily adaptable drill size and requires you to modify the drill to your specific instrumentation.
Both drill options include:
Drill Sets: 46
Custom Adapted Drill: $1,895.00
Adapt-It-Yourself Drill: $950.00
|48 Winds||10 Percussion||12 Guard||70 Total|
ABOUT THE SHOW
Weather is all around us, every moment of our life. Since the dawn of man we have been fascinated by the beauty, mystery, and raw power of the elements. It is no question why the ancients believed the weather to be the emotions of the gods. Steve and Aaron have woven the visual and sonic elements of our atmosphere into a vivid musical narrative.
- Band Visual Choreography
- Coordinating T-Shirt
- Custom Animation Video
- Custom Drill Design
- Custom Guard Choreography Package
- Director's Binder
- Expanded Student Practice Files
- GE/Storyboarding Support
- Guard Choreography Package
- Printed Sheet Music (Winds & Percussion Music purchase required)
- Rehearsal Track Audio
- SmartMusic Files
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music and/or Drill (depending on show) will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically (Landscape and Flip Folder size).
- Wind and Percussion Scores that are lined up with the same amount of measures on each page.
- 3, 4 and 5 bass drum parts.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Band, Winds Only, Full Percussion, Battery Only, & Front Ensemble Only.
- Bass Clarinet part, Bari Sax part, Horn in Bb part, Low Brass parts in Treble Clef, and Electric Bass part.