Performance Time: 5:28
Grade: Regional A/A Class
|1. Bump In The Night||Gary P. Gilroy & Nathan Eby|
|2. Haunted Lullaby|
|3. Death Danse|
ABOUT THE SHOW
The grim and ghastly, the sinister and spooky, the creepy and freaky; we both love and hate to be terrified. Gary has conjured the most recognizable spine-tingling motifs and created a work of stunning originality. Engaging and visually evocative, your audience will be right where you want them in the first 30 seconds.
- Original compositions, not arrangements.
- Available immediately.
- Written with accessible parts for front ensemble and battery.
- 8 1/2 x 11 Scores and parts delivered electronically.
- Site exclusive to guarantee that you're the only ensemble playing your show at your contests.
- 3, 4, and 5 bass drum parts.
- Sound FX used in the show.
- Downloadable Student Practice Files with a recording of Full Percussion, Front Ensemble Only, Battery Only, Snares Only, Tenors Only, Basses Only, and Cymbals Only.